NeUe CiNeMª BiZªRrE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

^^ .•º•. ^^ TºyZ ^^.•º•. ^^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CiNeMª BiZªRrE JöHª YuKiRº

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

lunes, 25 de mayo de 2009

with eyes wide shut by -YU-

'Allo ;D

more than a month ago since my last blog n i dont wrote bout new york?
okay so... i had the best Day of my Life at new York!!! :)
n the concert was awsom, like a big Bang n u shot me right into heaven that night!

the last weeks right after passed by xtreme fast, i dont even know where my head is right now @.@

toyZ is comin closer! im sry that we had to change the date, but were workin on it to make this time prettier for u ;D

soon we will hav our lil party at Hamburg, im awaitin all of u! <3

mucho grazie for evryone that came to see us at TRL Italia, great Thingy n we had the chance to meet som old friends n get connected to new ones ;)

i think u alrdy heard bout my new tats, they need to heal atm so soon i will giv u som pix of it if u dont get the chance to see them at hamburg ;)
also iv got the fever again n needed more piercings, two for now n more to come! >=D

at this point i wanna say a big sry to all of u who got angry the last days or smthin bout private things of mine...pls respect my private life n stop leakin things bout.
evrything needs time and as the Hero of Time i need som more now :)
muuuch THX to all my Supporters that stand behind me n help me all the time, i rly appreciate this n i wanna giv u my biggest thanks!

with a lot of Luv from Lord Jabu Jabu, all the rockers n for sure myself!

<3

yu

..in my Tragus Pierced Ears Headache Man by the Gazette... a legal bought CD!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario