NeUe CiNeMª BiZªRrE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

^^ .•º•. ^^ TºyZ ^^.•º•. ^^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CiNeMª BiZªRrE JöHª YuKiRº

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

viernes, 17 de abril de 2009

Everywhere we go ... By RºMeº ♥

is destiny, with every heartbeat and look we re going forward...
this tour is one of the best moments in my life,
you love us and gave us the feeling to be welcome , and this is amazing.
than the short frst sold out in the Hottopic-stores from our EP ... BÄÄÄÄÄM *.* Thank you so
much
I ve met a lot of friends, some other bands , found new friends and met a important piece of my
family for the very first time in my life.
I am damn happy ;D but also i cant wait to be back on stage in europe and russia to rock with the people and present our new Single ...
"My Obsession"
Romeo

-listen in the moment to - Hollywood Undead

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario